• Wow, it looks very similar like a Texturelabs Realistic Dripping Blood Effect Tutorial!! 
  • Wow, it looks very similar like a Texturelabs Realistic Dripping Blood Effect Tutorial!! 
    Yes, it was created with Texturelabs permission based on their tutorial :)
  • Wow, I also relay like the texturelabs tutorials !! ;)
  • Perfect timing, thank you ! I'll may buy it next month for the Halloween orders ! 
  • Would love to see a function to add raindrops on window effects.

if you need technical assistance, please open a Support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Great script, and easy to use. 

My only critique is that there doesn't seem to be a way to change the pressure after creating an instance set to loop without breaking the loop. 

For example, I created an instance set to loop for 5 seconds, and the default Blood Pressure is 25. If I try to change this to a lower pressure the loop breaks, and if I try to set it higher the animation stops before the loop point. 

Is there a way to build this so to have the loop dynamically update with the change of Blood Pressure, or perhaps to be able to set the pressure before creating the effect? 

It would also be great to be able to control the bevel setting within the effect panel. I appreciate the different bevel types, but more fine tuned control without having to dig into the precomp would be welcome. 

• Great script, and easy to use. 

My only critique is that there doesn't seem to be a way to change the pressure after creating an instance set to loop without breaking the loop. 

For example, I created an instance set to loop for 5 seconds, and the default Blood Pressure is 25. If I try to change this to a lower pressure the loop breaks, and if I try to set it higher the animation stops before the loop point. 

Is there a way to build this so to have the loop dynamically update with the change of Blood Pressure, or perhaps to be able to set the pressure before creating the effect? 

It would also be great to be able to control the bevel setting within the effect panel. I appreciate the different bevel types, but more fine tuned control without having to dig into the precomp would be welcome. 

Hi Jason,
    And thanks for your purchase.

If the loop duration is 5 seconds and you double the Blood Pressure, you must cut the work area duration in half (and also to reduce the pressure).

Although I will try to find a solution to make this easier in the next update.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes
  • ive used this is 2 videos so far, its now going to be used in all my videos, love that i can apply it to masks and shape layers.
  • Cannot connect to online Activation server?? I'm online? what gives?
  • Cannot connect to online Activation server?? I'm online? what gives?
    You need to make sure the extension is able to connect to the activation servers. Check any firewalls, virus blockers, etc. If you still need help, please open a support ticket.
  • 2x Please fix the looping feature. It seems broken after reading the previous comment. Great plugin otherwise thank you!
  • joe ries said:
    ive used this is 2 videos so far, its now going to be used in all my videos, love that i can apply it to masks and shape layers.
    Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate it.
  • 2x Please fix the looping feature. It seems broken after reading the previous comment. Great plugin otherwise thank you!
    Thanks for your comment.I will definitely consider it in the upcoming update.
    Cheers,
    Masoud
  • Perfect timing, thank you ! I'll may buy it next month for the Halloween orders ! 
    Thank you for your support.